• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Florio's take on teams that could use Vick...

X-Clown

Haven't seen this posted anywhere, but this just proves that Florio should stick to rumors and news and stay away from analysis.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/20/plenty-of-teams-should-want-vick/

13 teams he claims have starters in place that are better than Vick, 7 that are comparable, and 12 that are worse. Keep in mind that Vick hasn't played pro football in two full years.

He calls Aaron Rodgers and Tony Romo comparable to Vick, but Joe Flacco better than all three. Also calls Vick better than Jason Campbell, Jake, Garrard, and Jeff Garcia.

Been thinking about this, if Stafford in Detriot were to go down, I could see the Lions picking him up. I just don't many teams even looking at him. Losing the fan base at all...

I think Goodell should suspend him for this season anyway and let him come back next year.

So much hate in regards to Vick and him playing football in "09". I say let him play, he paid his debt now the issue should be put to bed I could see if he was killing humans but it was dogs and dog fighting has been happenings for years it seems to me this reaction is coming due to Vick being a black male(just calling it how I see it) he is one of if not the most electrifying athletes to ever play the game and he would be a great fit in Carolina as a wrinkle in the wildcat offense they experimented with last season with Williams, Stewart, Smitty and Vick on the field what defense could stop them? Peppers wanted to leave because "Delhomo" threw the division game against Arizona and took the "brown bag money" instead of winning for the team how else do you explain 6 turnovers? Vick deserves a second chance and the Panthers shoud be one of the first teams to offer it to him he can't walk in and command mega money so it won't hurt the salary cap that's an invalid argument to whoever attempts to make it

So much hate in regards to Vick and him playing football in "09". I say let him play, he paid his debt now the issue should be put to bed I could see if he was killing humans but it was dogs and dog fighting has been happenings for years it seems to me this reaction is coming due to Vick being a black male(just calling it how I see it) he is one of if not the most electrifying athletes to ever play the game and he would be a great fit in Carolina as a wrinkle in the wildcat offense they experimented with last season with Williams, Stewart, Smitty and Vick on the field what defense could stop them? Peppers wanted to leave because "Delhomo" threw the division game against Arizona and took the "brown bag money" instead of winning for the team how else do you explain 6 turnovers? Vick deserves a second chance and the Panthers shoud be one of the first teams to offer it to him he can't walk in and command mega money so it won't hurt the salary cap that's an invalid argument to whoever attempts to make it

http://media.photobucket.com/image/face%20palm/TheGoIsWin/FacePalm.jpg

Archived