• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Beason's newest blog

Press

glad someone sees it...lol

Everyone sees it. Everyone knows it's a tough schedule based on last year's records. But we have differing opinions as to whether or not you can say at this point that it will heavily impact our team next season.
precisely.

saying that we can't/won't be good next year because we have a "tough" schedule coming up is weak sauce. most people have acknowledged it. they just haven't thought the sky is falling because of it. don't think the team does either.

:smilielol5::smilielol5:

It DOES irritate the piss out of me that Fowler split his infinitive at one point in there. "Tried to gently sabotage?" NAILS ON A BLACKBOARD!!!!1!!

I am surprised no one is slamming Fox for Beason's intimating by his disparaging of the Pats that the Panthers are loyal to vets. :D

• 4 weeks later...

To think, he might have been a Patriot had he not deliberately slacked off in his workout for them (despite the urgings of Meriweather) because he didn't want to play for them.

I am sure that makes people love him even more. :D

I didn't hear about that either? :confused:

To think, he might have been a Patriot had he not deliberately slacked off in his workout for them (despite the urgings of Meriweather) because he didn't want to play for them.

I am sure that makes people love him even more. :D

He slacked off during that workout? I didn't know that.

It DOES irritate the piss out of me that Fowler split his infinitive at one point in there. "Tried to gently sabotage?" NAILS ON A BLACKBOARD!!!!1!!

I am surprised no one is slamming Fox for Beason's intimating by his disparaging of the Pats that the Panthers are loyal to vets. :D

People around here don't need any help finding ways to harshly slam Fox and company.

*wink*

did u split ur infinitive on purpose to drive me crazi, goncrazi!??!!?

;):P

i don't really believe that anyone would go too very far out of their way to cause much stress to you. of course i might be just a bit stretching things here.

Archived