• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you take this trade for Peppers

Gscottnc5

I know he would be older but my thoughts are just to get a couple of years out of him, get JP and his 16 mil off the books and get some draft picks for the future. But hey, what do I know. I don't know how these things work

So your question is would we trade our star DE (and one of the most talented in the NFL) for an old LB who would sit the bench and for future draft picks? No.

Listen, It's just a question. BTW, he started his career as a DE. He is only 4 years older than JP. And it seems most everone wants pepp gone on this site, so take your lumps, get something for him, even if it is a guy in the twilight of his career, along with some future picks

Listen, It's just a question. BTW, he started his career as a DE. He is only 4 years older than JP. And it seems most everone wants pepp gone on this site, so take your lumps, get something for him, even if it is a guy in the twilight of his career, along with some future picks

When and if Pep leaves it will have a major impact to the DL (whether the Peppers haters want to acknowledge reality or not....it will). Can't let Pep go w/o getting something in return to help fill the void. Carolina is also in a position to win now....not later. That trade would only make us much weaker going into next season in comparison to a Carolina team w/ a less than excited Peppers. Makes no sense. We got a great group of LBs and there are already plenty of guys capable of taking Diggs spot if he gives them a chance.

The DL killed us last year and Peppers was the only highlight on it......yes, some guys had more effort every down which is a great trait.....but Peppers was the DL. Getting weaker there going into next season is not an option.........and Fox/Hurney know it.

That trade would only make us much weaker going into next season in comparison to a Carolina team w/ a less than excited Peppers. Makes no sense. .

I actually agree with you. Pepp will play here. I was just throwing it out there to see if it would stick......

Honestly, I really dont wanr any Cowboys on my roster. I know we have matt moore, but he wasnt really a cowboy. And we dont need any more LBs or DE that have played LB for the past couple of years. We have made our bed, we shall lie in it.

Archived