• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Harper's Island

Jangler

Its the best looking true mystery series since..... awhile. I hope they do it true to the mystery genre and not try and dumb it down...allow the veiwer to solve the case. I am going to have my dvr and vcr set to record...may have to get a dvd-rw to record this sereies though.

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched it. I'm not so sure either, started ff thru some of it that had nothing to do with anything. I guess I'll give it one more.

I agree, I'll give it another episode to see where it goes.

SPOILERS

And the scene where the guy falls halfway through a bridge... How did the hell did someone cut through his ENTIRE body so fast?! There wasn't a chainsaw sound or anything just a few stabbing noises...

I am still kinda dissapointed. It seems like a scream meets four weddings and a funeral rather than a true agatha christie/alfred hiichcock mystery. I will probaly finish watching the series just because the only thing on this time of year at 10 pm on thursday is.....

I am still kinda dissapointed. It seems like a scream meets four weddings and a funeral rather than a true agatha christie/alfred hiichcock mystery. I will probaly finish watching the series just because the only thing on this time of year at 10 pm on thursday is.....

I agree. Minor clues here and there maybe. I'm sure there is subtle stuff that we're missing. Still, it's far from the worst thing on television and I feel like I gotta watch now just so I can see who it is.

Archived