• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Caught him...

KBRed

So Friday morning around 10:30am I hear helicopters around my place. It's still happening after a while, so I look out and there were two of them circling the area. I wander what I did this time, but decide to look up what happened.

Turns out a 64 year old man was shot walking back to his house after getting coffee with his wife. This asshole robs him then shoots him twice and kills him. They didn't catch him fleeing so I was thinking they might not get him.

They caught the bitch late last night, I hope he gets raped multiple times in jail. :cuss:

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/27657576/detail.html

Take out a dude that's been in healthcare for a long time. Exec...even working in public health.

Taken out by a piece of crap that's probably been leeching off of society his entire life.

POS(s) like this, the McDonald's crap, and the looters caught in Sanford post-tornado...violent offenders and people that do things to take advantage during heinous events should get 10 years minimum. Invoke a 3 strikes penalty in North Carolina...10 years min.

Archived