• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vandals Alter Name of High School

LifeisaGarden

This is the high school I went to. This school was constantly being vandalized one way or another when I went there. ;)

An act of vandalism left Pinecrest High School with a new name over the weekend.

Vandals removed and broke the large green letters “P,” “E” and “R” that spell out the school’s name on the front wall above the entrance of the main building. The remaining letters now spell out “Incest High School.”

Assistant Principal Herb Hanson said the school’s administration is not amused by the supposed “prank.” Each broken letter costs $100 to replace.

“It’s a shame because that’s money that could be spent on other things for the kids,” Hanson said.

Hanson called the act a little “more simplistic” compared to a previous prank on the school “that required a little more thought.”

Last month, unidentified members of the school’s senior class erected a sign in front of the school advertising that the school, including buildings, staff and students were for sale.

Senior pranks are a tradition at Pinecrest, but the school has guidelines in place for what constitutes a “prank.”

Students must have their prank approved by a responsible adviser and the act cannot be destructive or harmful in any way.

Hanson said the school is pursuing the incident as an act of vandalism.

“This one isn’t as much fun for us as the other one,” Hanson said. “The other one was very well done, well executed. This one, not so much.”

http://www.thepilot.com/news/2010/apr/15/vandals-alter-name-pinecrest-high-school/

Charlotte's new high school will be called, get this, Huff High! How long will it take someone to add a "ing" to the sign? The kids that go that will always be called "Huffers!" :D

Instead of diplomas, they will get a pastic bag and airplane glue! LOL

Multiple Parents wanted the name changed, but the Mecklenburg County school board saw nothing wrong with it!

This is the high school I went to. This school was constantly being vandalized one way or another when I went there. ;)

An act of vandalism left Pinecrest High School with a new name over the weekend.

Vandals removed and broke the large green letters “P,” “E” and “R” that spell out the school’s name on the front wall above the entrance of the main building. The remaining letters now spell out “Incest High School.”

Assistant Principal Herb Hanson said the school’s administration is not amused by the supposed “prank.” Each broken letter costs $100 to replace.

“It’s a shame because that’s money that could be spent on other things for the kids,” Hanson said.

Hanson called the act a little “more simplistic” compared to a previous prank on the school “that required a little more thought.”

Last month, unidentified members of the school’s senior class erected a sign in front of the school advertising that the school, including buildings, staff and students were for sale.

Senior pranks are a tradition at Pinecrest, but the school has guidelines in place for what constitutes a “prank.”

Students must have their prank approved by a responsible adviser and the act cannot be destructive or harmful in any way.

Hanson said the school is pursuing the incident as an act of vandalism.

“This one isn’t as much fun for us as the other one,” Hanson said. “The other one was very well done, well executed. This one, not so much.”

http://www.thepilot.com/news/2010/apr/15/vandals-alter-name-pinecrest-high-school/

Vice is nice;

Licker's quicker:

Incest's best!

"If your Family tree doesn't have any branches, you might be a Redneck!" Jeff Foxworthy

At 2:00 in the morning a new groom is banging on his Father in Law's door!

Finally the Father in Law opens the door and the Groom throws his new bride through it!

The Father of the Bride ask's "What's wrong?"

The Groom remarks, "I want a divorce!"

Bride's Father asks, "Why?"

Groom shouts, "Because she's a virgin!"

Father looks at the Groom and shouts, "A virgin?"

The Groom replies, "If she ain't good enough for you and her 4 brothers, then she ain't good enough for me!"

OK, that's all the incest jokes I know.

Archived