• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lost!!!!!!

Hotsauce

I'm in the middle of the 5th season now and I'm getting bored. If there is only one season left i will continue just to finally find out wtf is going on. I was really enjoying the series, but I'm now having trouble getting through the 5th season. I watched the first 4 seasons last month.

Yes, there is only one more season. It will be 18 episodes long and will start sometime in January (same as last season).

Sometime after season 3 the producers got together and decided they had to end the show as opposed to coming up with more and more absurd plot lines to keep it going and ultimately run it into the groudn. They decided to make 3 more 16 episode seasons. However the first of those (season 4) was shortened to only 14 episodes because of the writer's strike. So they decided to make seasons 5 and 6 17 episodes a piece to make up for the those two. Then at some point after last season finished they decided they needed to add one more episode, upping the final number for season 6 to 18.

All of this and lots more information can be found on wikipedia. Due to it's tech-savvy and nerdy fan-base Lost has extremely in-depth and thorough wikipedia articles. Not to mention the uber-nerd fansite Lostpedia.

It won't end until they're not selling advertising spots. Which is why it has sucked for the last couple of years.

This is the last season.

And apparently the first episode is titled L.A.X. and another episode titled What Kate Does (similar to What Kate Did in an earlier season).

It won't end until they're not selling advertising spots. Which is why it has sucked for the last couple of years.

SUCKED?!!!

:eek:

It has gotten better over the last couple of years. Of course it has become more like a scifi and I love scifi. Maybe you don't?

Show still sucks. Jumped the shark with the time travel BS

I would normally agree. Time travel typically screws up everything. But the way they have done it so far has worked. There are limits to it. They can't/don't know how to control it.

Its not like Terminator or Heroes where time travel is totally ridiculous.

I think the time travel aspect was originally part of the plot line. They just screwed up with various other unnecessary details of the plot. But we'll have to see how the story ends to see what parts of it were really unrelated.

Archived