• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mock Mock

MedellinHeel

1st Round: OT Morgan Moses 

2nd Round: WR Devante Adams

3rd Round: DB Pierre Desir 

4th Round: OT James Hurst

5th Round: DB Aaron Colvin

6th Round: LB Devekeyan Lattimore 

7th Round: RB Isaiah Crowell 

Sorry for no descriptions but look them up and I think you will like what you see. 

Would be ok with this. Moses is a given if he or Martin are availabe. DG failed to fill the critical LT position in FA so we draft one early. There are a few other WRs that I would prefer in rd 2. Hurst will be the steal of the draft. Stock went down after injury but he is a baller. I really like Colvin for same reasons as Hurst.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Would be a great result. Each of the first four picks feels like it is towards the end of the prospect's likely range and thus would represent great value if those guys are available.

Adams isn't my favorite receiver but at the end of the second I think he would be a good selection if we go OT in the first round. I'd like Matthews and Latimer over him but I don't think those guys will be there - even Adams might be a stretch at 60.

I sincerely doubt we give Crowell a look but he is incredibly talented - and drafting him would be yet another sign that JR has given Gettleman complete control of the roster and wants to win right now.

The combo of Moses and Adams seems to be one that I feel is possible for Gettleman. Of course I think there's a major possibility Moses goes top 20 and Adams lands at the top of the 2nd.

For that to occur some good players will have to fall. I think we will be fine meaning we will come out of the first 3 rounds with a solid OT and WR. 

For that to occur some good players will have to fall. I think we will be fine meaning we will come out of the first 3 rounds with a solid OT and WR. 

I agree. I have this weird feeling the Ravens will snag Moses and I honestly think most people have Adams too low, but it's almost impossible to guess when projections have guys 20 positions away from where other like them. 

It also wouldn't surprise me with a Cyrus, Moncrief combo or a Lee, Turner combo. 

My personal favorite would be a Cooks, Turner combo, but Cooks will be long gone I fear.

Archived