• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Fox "refuses to rule out signing Michael Vick"

I was watching ABC earlier and they were asking him if the Panthers are interested in signing Vick and he said something like even though we have strong quarterbacks i'm still gonna be open on signing Vick.

Carolina Panthers: Head coach John Fox refused to rule out signing Vick, but said "right now we're pretty set at quarterback." The Panthers gave Jake Delhomme a five-year extension in the offseason. (Aug. 2)

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2009-07-30-michael-vick-list_N.htm

I believe in second chances and this guys deserves a second chance and I think it would be great if he played for Carolina. I know its unlikely but it would be amazing with a winner like him on our roster.

he's not coming here.

especially with Kemo now out.

please stop coming in here with your "exciting, new original ideas"

especially when this same garbage is plastered all over the front page

This isnt an idea of mine it is what the HC of the Carolina Panthers said. The Carolina Huddle Forums is meant for us to bring recent news on what is going on with the Panthers. And wtf does Kemo have to do with anything?

Yes, he said, in typical Fox jargon that "they never rule signing anyone out."

it means nothing.

The problem with your post is that it isnt recent news.

Its been posted about 37 times-today.

Kemo has to do with every bit of it.

We have no cap space as it is, would you rather us look at adding another QB at a position that's set, or would you rather us actually address a position(DT) in need, with that tiny amount of cap space we have?

Archived