• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kindal Moorehead?

I really don't think I'd be. Run stopper doesn't equal huge necessarily, and that's the one thing Kemo was that the others aren't. A run stopper is necessary. Size is not. There's only one other guy over 330 on the DL, he probably doesn't make the roster - and I doubt anyone else we roster early this year will be as big as Kemo.

I really don't think I'd be. Run stopper doesn't equal huge necessarily, and that's the one thing Kemo was that the others aren't. A run stopper is necessary. Size is not. There's only one other guy over 330 on the DL, he probably doesn't make the roster - and I doubt anyone else we roster early this year will be as big as Kemo.

Oh goody lets argue the semantics of a run stopper.

Kemo's #1 job was to take up space.

Fat people take up space.

People who are FAT weigh more.

Moorehead isn't wasnt and never will be a run stopper.

Nor are the DLewis types.

it's not semantic to say that I believe they're looking for a different type player you are. I'm pretty damn willing to bet we're not going to sign a 330+ lb player. Maybe you aren't familiar with the size of the defensive lines Meeks is used to fielding.

Archived