• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 NHL PLAYOFFS (Round 2)

The Rangers don't belong and should be effectively trounced by Los Angeles. Unfortunately, the Rangers-Montreal matchup is nothing close to as good as it should be once the Rangers injured the Hab's starting goalie.

I thought Chicago would be tougher than LA, but Crawford is now a head case, giving up too many goals in very short periods of time.

Alas, none of the teams I was pulling for are in it- Boston, Chicago, Anaheim...

...and before I forget, fug the Rangers.

The Rangers don't belong and should be effectively trounced by Los Angeles. Unfortunately, the Rangers-Montreal matchup is nothing close to as good as it should be once the Rangers injured the Hab's starting goalie.

I thought Chicago would be tougher than LA, but Crawford is now a head case, giving up too many goals in very short periods of time.

Alas, none of the teams I was pulling for are in it- Boston, Chicago, Anaheim...

...and before I forget, fug the Rangers.

Montreal's goaltending isn't even a problem at all. They're just bad.

Really hate analysts doing all they can to discredit the clear facemask on the hockey helmets. Just about every other league other than at the pro level uses them and have no problem at all with them. Some even use the full metal cage and have no problem. I can't wait till the NHL loses it's alpha male mentality and get smart and start using them. It would really cut down on a lot of injuries. It's only common sense too. You have a flying puck moving around at fast speeds all over the ice. You need to protect your face.

it surprises me that Montreal hasn't taken a few more shots at Lundquist....not shots with the puck....but physical shots.  Rangers have been all over Tokarski and obviously knocked Price out early.  Lundquist to Talbot is a huge drop off. 

Archived