• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan Fest?

JmyHny

I am planning on going to fan fest on Sat. at the stadium, anyone else going?

Also I was wondering if anyone knew any info about if you could meet the players after practice and if so where?

Thanks in advance for any help

Your fellow panther fan

Is the Fan Fest worth it? Is it worth traveling a few hours to get there? As a fan, what will I get out of it? My son and I are seriously considering coming down Sat. but don't want it to be a waste of time. Also... is there a fee to get in and are they selling beer? Inquiring minds want to know.

Is the Fan Fest worth it? Is it worth traveling a few hours to get there? As a fan, what will I get out of it? My son and I are seriously considering coming down Sat. but don't want it to be a waste of time. Also... is there a fee to get in and are they selling beer? Inquiring minds want to know.

Not sure if I'd travel several hours to go to it. Training camp is worth the trip but FanFest is just watching them practice from a distance. I'm going but it's only a 30 minute drive for me. But don't take my word for it. I'm hard to please.

Not sure if I'd travel several hours to go to it. Training camp is worth the trip but FanFest is just watching them practice from a distance. I'm going but it's only a 30 minute drive for me. But don't take my word for it. I'm hard to please.

I agree, I only live about 20 minutes from uptown so it's not that big of a deal. The only reason I go is to see the full contact practice. After that I usually leave.

I am planning on going to fan fest on Sat. at the stadium, anyone else going?

Also I was wondering if anyone knew any info about if you could meet the players after practice and if so where?

Thanks in advance for any help

Your fellow panther fan

I'm driving 3 hours to go to fan fest. It will be my fourth trip and I love going. My son 4 has gone almost every year of his life and has loved it. Now I get to take my other son (5 months) to start his life as a Panther Fan!!!

I've been to both and while practice is more about watching players progress and seeing who's new...Fan Fest is a chance to really get a good look at the team before anyone else does. Its also fun to be that close to the players, almost every year (except last year) Smitty jaws with the crowd and guys communicate back and forth. Its a blast!!!

I'm pretty sure they do sell beer. I may be wrong though. Concessions are open, I know that for a fact.

It is deff. hot and worth an hour ride to sit a few rows from some of the best players in the nfl. Doesn't hurt that it is Free, and a great atmosphere for a young one to learn about the game all the while sitting on the front row and getting autograhps.

Don't expect to get big name players autographs though. The team fans out at the end of practice and there is a good chance that you will get five autographs and not one of them will make the Roster.

Im driving all the way from KY to go to Fan Fest i go every year and love it. Wouldnt miss it for the world.

How long is the drive for you ? I lived in Bowling Green when I went to WKU. It was a haul from Charlotte. Only thing that made it bearable was riding in my GTO.

I think I'm gonna go, it would be nice to see some of you guys should you head down. I had season tickets last season and didn't tailgate or anything with any huddlers.

This will be my second year going down there. I just enjoy having an excuse to go to the stadium. Went to 5 games last year and we always tailgated on moorehead street. right @ the bridge before the stadium. I've never tailgated with any huddlers either but got tickets from a huddler for the playoff game. But if anyone is ever at a night game and see a group of people setting the opposing teams logo on fire before the game, come have a beer with us and eat some food.:D

Archived