• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Wizards

I knew somebody would say that. He hits a lot of clutch shots because he ball hogs like no one else at the end of the game. And if the PG shot better than 30%, we wouldn't need clutch shots.

He is a streaky shooter, but Kemba does have the ability to be open at will.  He by far has the best crossover step back in the NBA.  He does need to become a more consistent shooter.  

I knew somebody would say that. He hits a lot of clutch shots because he ball hogs like no one else at the end of the game. And if the PG shot better than 30%, we wouldn't need clutch shots.

He is a streaky shooter, but Kemba does have the ability to be open at will.  He by far has the best crossover step back in the NBA.  He does need to become a more consistent shooter.  

Post All-star break avg 7.5 asst per game. Id say that is improving a lot from his first two seasons. 

It's no coincidence that his assists have gone up now that he has a healthy big man to pass to who can actually put the ball in the basket.

It's not easy to get assists with Byron Mullens and Bismack Biyombo as your pick and roll threats.

*This is not meant to be a Biz-bashing

It's no coincidence that his assists have gone up now that he has a healthy big man to pass to who can actually put the ball in the basket.

It's not easy to get assists with Byron Mullens and Bismack Biyombo as your pick and roll threats.

*This is not meant to be a Biz-bashing

I think everybody would Biz-bash when concerning his offense. I love the guy for his defense and bc he teases me with being good one out of every 4 plays. 

Just got back home from being at the game. Amazing amazing amazing!

It was like a church in there at the beginning of the game. I knew the Wiz would make a run but didnt know if we'd respond. Obviously we held on to a 1 pts lead it seemed like forever. When we lost the lead the place went nuts. When Kemba hit that 3 to tie it- I jumped up and yelled AAAAooOOWWWWWEEEEEE!!!!!! And realized everyone was pissed.

When we forced OT, I thought were sunk but we scrapped it out. My pics and epic story from last game was not going to be matched but the win tonight was much bigger. Here's to 6th place! Cheers. Now ima go smoke and goto bed

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Big win for the Cats.  But, our offense looked stagnant and terrible in the 4th and OT last night.  Lots of handoffs on the perimeter.....too many guys looking lost and not wanting to take the shot....lots of forced shots late in the clock.....spacing was questionable and ball movement was predictable.

We have to play better than that if we want to do anything in the playoffs.

B-Cats are 6-1 in their last 7, with the 1 loss coming in OT against the Magic, a game we really should've won. 

Within that stretch, the Cats have played in 4 OT games, which they're 3-1 in.  

On top of that, the Cats are on a 5 game win streak.

Charlottes won as many games since the month of February than we did all of last year.

Give it up for this team.  I don't care if the East is down.  Winning in the NBA is hard, and staying consistent is even harder.  The B-cats winning percentage since the all-star break would put them in the top 4 in the East, up there with Miami and Brooklyn

Enjoy the ride 

B-Cats are 6-1 in their last 7, with the 1 loss coming in OT against the Magic, a game we really should've won. 

Within that stretch, the Cats have played in 4 OT games, which they're 3-1 in.  

On top of that, the Cats are on a 5 game win streak.

Charlottes won as many games since the month of February than we did all of last year.

Give it up for this team.  I don't care if the East is down.  Winning in the NBA is hard, and staying consistent is even harder.  The B-cats winning percentage since the all-star break would put them in the top 4 in the East, up there with Miami and Brooklyn

Enjoy the ride 

Honestly the East hasn't been as terrible since the All-Star break. Only one sub-.500 team will get in.

Honestly the East hasn't been as terrible since the All-Star break. Only one sub-.500 team will get in.

The East is very bottom heavy with teams like Milwaukee and Philly being god awful.  I think the top 7 teams of the East isn't as weak as people make it out to be. 

Sure the West is stronger, but the Cats went 12-16 against the West, which isn't that bad when you consider they lost to teams like the Rockets, Spurs and Thunder a couple of times

In face, since the turn of the new year, the Cats are 10-8 against the West.

This Cats team is not as bad as everybody is still making them out to be

Archived