• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Wizards

While we did give up a big lead the silver lining to the game is we didn't give up. Alot of teams would have rolled over at the end and lost the game. When the chips were down and the crowd was intense in a hostile environment we still were able to buckle down and pull out the win. I hope this is a great learning experience and will help the Cats out during the playoffs.

Just read through the thread. Damn u guys are whiney.

Kemba has ice water in his veins. Look, his FG% sucks, but he is the only guy on this team that can create his own shot. Also people undervalue how much pressure he puts on defenses. We get a lot of offensive rebounds because of the attention he demands.

I actually disagree with those who say he has a limited ceiling. He has already improved so much, especially in creating for others. If he can improve his jumper just a little bit more he will be hell on wheels.

Just read through the thread. Damn u guys are whiney.

Kemba has ice water in his veins. Look, his FG% sucks, but he is the only guy on this team that can create his own shot. Also people undervalue how much pressure he puts on defenses. We get a lot of offensive rebounds because of the attention he demands.

I actually disagree with those who say he has a limited ceiling. He has already improved so much, especially in creating for others. If he can improve his jumper just a little bit more he will be hell on wheels.

Post All-star break avg 7.5 asst per game. Id say that is improving a lot from his first two seasons. 

Nice W

Great effort to force OT after Washington took a late lead and seemed to take control of the game.  Steve Clifford does not get enough credit by the national media but he did another spectacular job tonight.  He is certainly deserving of NBA coach of the year this season.

Archived