• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Wizards

I knew somebody would say that. He hits a lot of clutch shots because he ball hogs like no one else at the end of the game. And if the PG shot better than 30%, we wouldn't need clutch shots.

Well when everyone is standing around and you have to jack up a late in the clock bad shot your percentage is going to suffer.

I knew somebody would say that. He hits a lot of clutch shots because he ball hogs like no one else at the end of the game. And if the PG shot better than 30%, we wouldn't need clutch shots.

Because no one else was scoring and he kept getting the ball back late in the clock I have no problem with it.

I think we can all agree that we knew what we're getting in Kemba when the team drafted him

He's a jump shooting/scoring PG.  He struggles to get to the rim due to his size.  

He's going  to have off nights.  He hit the shot when needed, and it was clutch.  

Archived