• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Formula for TDs in 2014: Flea flickers to Underwood FTW

CelibatePimp

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000305601/Mike-Glennon-flea-flicker-touchdown

"The feeling of an organization actually wanting you to be there, it's a blessing," Underwood said Thursday night after playing in a charity basketball game in New Brunswick organized by Antonio Lowery. "I'm very excited about that. But at the end of the day, it's still a business and you have to go out there and prove yourself each and every day, and that's what I'm going to do."

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2014/03/former_rutgers_wr_tiquan_underwood_hopes_hes_found_a_home_in_carolina.html

Same with Cotchery. Best possesion WR I've ever had in madden. He never drops the ball. He also pancakes everyone in his path when I run to his side.

OVR don't mean poo. believe it or not, King is a really good WR on madden. give it a try. you gotta know their strengths and weaknesses. you dont learn that by looking at their overalls either. gotta use them in practice mode and get a feel for their tendecies. for those bitching at our WRs next season, that is fair, but as far as me and my madden addiction goes, I'm satisfied. Got size, speed and hands spread across the field. its like taking calvin johnson and cutting him into three different recievers. 

use their individual strengths in your system that you run on madden

I was skeptical, but after hearing these madden rumblings I am intrigued...

It was a natural progression. Sooner or later, someone who grew up on Madden will be in a position to play GM for realz.

Madden as an evaluation tool. Who'd a thunk it? Put some gamerz in a room. Let them play him. Take what you learn and apply it to the realz player. Easy peasy.

It was a natural progression. Sooner or later, someone who grew up on Madden will be in a position to play GM for realz.

Madden as an evaluation tool. Who'd a thunk it? Put some gamerz in a room. Let them play him. Take what you learn and apply it to the realz player. Easy peasy.

Well considering how dead set they about changing the game, who knows, in 20 years that might be how it's played. Put the players in front of tvs so they can tweet out to the fans who stuff their faces full of hot dogs, hoping a cheerleader might grace their presence.

Same with Cotchery. Best possesion WR I've ever had in madden. He never drops the ball. He also pancakes everyone in his path when I run to his side.

OVR don't mean poo. believe it or not, King is a really good WR on madden. give it a try. you gotta know their strengths and weaknesses. you dont learn that by looking at their overalls either. gotta use them in practice mode and get a feel for their tendecies. for those bitching at our WRs next season, that is fair, but as far as me and my madden addiction goes, I'm satisfied. Got size, speed and hands spread across the field. its like taking calvin johnson and cutting him into three different recievers.

use their individual strengths in your system that you run on madden

Name your price, gamer tag, and time.

Archived