• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Absolutely Hate This F*CKING State

chknwing

Apparently NC has started a new policy where you pay for your car tax and registration together.  What they dont tell you is that its for the current year.  Even the fuging IRS makes you pay tax for the past year.  So say you normally get you car tax bill in november but your registration is due in april, you have to pay that november car tax before you can renew.  You have to pay a tax bill you dont even have yet before you can renew your tag. How fuging dumb is that.  How do they expect people to come up with money for tax, tag, and inspection all at once?

Apparently NC has started a new policy where you pay for your car tax and registration together. What they dont tell you is that its for the current year. Even the fuging IRS makes you pay tax for the past year. So say you normally get you car tax bill in november but your registration is due in april, you have to pay that november car tax before you can renew. You have to pay a tax bill you dont even have yet before you can renew your tag. How fuging dumb is that. How do they expect people to come up with money for tax, tag, and inspection all at once?

1800-CALLPAT and u tell him! Mine both due in 2 weeks and I did not inspected my car yet.

Apparently NC has started a new policy where you pay for your car tax and registration together.  What they dont tell you is that its for the current year.  Even the fuging IRS makes you pay tax for the past year.  So say you normally get you car tax bill in november but your registration is due in april, you have to pay that november car tax before you can renew.  You have to pay a tax bill you dont even have yet before you can renew your tag. How fuging dumb is that.  How do they expect people to come up with money for tax, tag, and inspection all at once?

So they accelerated the payment schedule recently?

Archived