• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The double dip

MedellinHeel

Nice dodge. 

As for your questions there could be many answers

1) Cam not seeing open WRs

2) Cam not throwing them open

3) WRs that just suck

Scrambling in circles? Wh the fug does that? lol 

Now you explain how its easier to get open / seperation in 2 seconds opposed to 8. 

I'm sorry you're the one with the burden of proof. What you've been stating isn't a fact, or evidenced in any way. Another myth is "throwing open receivers", yeah try throwing me the ball when I'm covered up I'm sure it'll magically work. 

See the rest of the thread retard. I've found the ignore option.

I'm sorry you're the one with the burden of proof. What you've been stating isn't a fact, or evidenced in any way. Another myth is "throwing open receivers", yeah try throwing me the ball when I'm covered up I'm sure it'll magically work. 

See the rest of the thread retard. I've found the ignore option.

Ill be sure to review a game for you next season when I have league pass and coaches tape. 

At present it would be impossible to give an an answer. Although the answer will be one of the following from above. 

You don't know the concept of throwing open a WR? It is a an actual thing, not some myth. 

For example, a DB is blanketing a WR to the outside, QB throws to the inside where the WR can catch the ball while shielding off the DB who is on his other side / hip. 

Your a smart one sir lmao

You guys really still haven't a fuging clue about how getting separation works. It's like you're not even Panther's fans. Cam had all day last year to throw, many times scrambling to create a VERY LONG play and yet no one managed to create separation.

Again, you fuging dipshits haven't a clue, and this forum is the joke of every other Panther's wbesite, I don't fuging care if I'm banned.

ok

Cyrus is not a top 15 pick. Those combine number were below average at best. I think he was out of shape because he was resting his knee. If that isn't the case then my opinion sours on him even more because he isn't serious about getting himself in tip top shape for the draft.

He may have been a top 15 pick but he screwed the pooch at the combine. The question with the knee is one thing but blowing assignments his senior year and not being prepared for the combine have taken him off some draft boards

Have you played football, honest question? If so you haven't played receiver.

Haha for this guy using his at best, JV-Varisty highschool experience at WR to defend a not very good argument to begin with. I'm sure your experience in highschool is exactly the same as what NFL wrs do. Good lord...lets not take into account the much more complicated defensive schemes, the much more athletic defenders etc etc. O-line buys the wrs extra time to beat their man or let extra long routes/plays develop.

Wow..

Clearly cluless.

He may have been a top 15 pick but he screwed the pooch at the combine. The question with the knee is one thing but blowing assignments his senior year and not being prepared for the combine have taken him off some draft boards

If we went receiver round 1 would you bite in round 2 if he were available? I think I wouldn't touch him until round 3 because I don't think he will equate to a good left tackle. I think he would be an upgrade at right tackle for us.

If we went receiver round 1 would you bite in round 2 if he were available? I think I wouldn't touch him until round 3 because I don't think he will equate to a good left tackle. I think he would be an upgrade at right tackle for us.

I am thinking if you do not like him in the 1st you will not like him in the 2nd either.With all the question marks he may be one to  pass on. Teams will really need to do their research on this guy.

At the beginning and midpoint of last season scouts had him a top 15 pick. He had a couple of really bad games and a lackluster combine. I am sure interested teams want to know why if his knee is healthy.

Mayock dropped him out of his top 5 at OT

Archived