• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox not ruling Vick out!!

coralreefer_1

You guys see it as yet ANOTHER thread about Vick, but I see it as a thread on Fox.

Seems to me if this club is a pure as many like to believe, Richardson will out there this morning reaming Fox out for not giving a resounding NO to the issue. I get that the guy likes to give Foxy answers, but you would think that with all the hype surrounding the issue, if the were not even 0.00001% the club was interested in the idea, they could rein Fox in enough so that on this ONE question, he could give a real answer to. Now, because of the inability to give a straight answer to an issue that is hot on the lips all over the NFL, our team is being reported to be at least neutral on the issue. While other coaches had the backbone to come out and say NO, our coach has not stepped up to that plate with bat in hands.

You guys see it as yet ANOTHER thread about Vick, but I see it as a thread on Fox.

Seems to me if this club is a pure as many like to believe, Richardson will out there this morning reaming Fox out for not giving a resounding NO to the issue. I get that the guy likes to give Foxy answers, but you would think that with all the hype surrounding the issue, if the were not even 0.00001% the club was interested in the idea, they could rein Fox in enough so that on this ONE question, he could give a real answer to. Now, because of the inability to give a straight answer to an issue that is hot on the lips all over the NFL, our team is being reported to be at least neutral on the issue. While other coaches had the backbone to come out and say NO, our coach has not stepped up to that plate with bat in hands.

How long have you been following the Panthers??? Fox never comes out and says yes or no to anything... If they had asked Fox if Osama Bin Laden was gonna play for the Panthers he would have probably said the same thing...

you must be new.

too long- stopped reading after 1st paragraph... sorry, nice try.

fact: vick will not be a panther.

fact: fox has ALWAYS been vague with his answers.

opinion: let's talk panthers tc news/speculation instead

/thread.

I've been around since season 1, that being said I am nowhere near the level of fan as some here as I cannot recite stats from such and such player from their 2nd year of college, how many children they have or where they play golf.

That being said, with all of the talk in the media about (you know who), and all that I have read here about HE WILL NOT PLAY HERE...NEVER...NEVER..it seems that some here have some concrete info/insight behind these statements, and I guess I was hoping that the coach of the team would have the same kind of conviction.

I've been around since season 1, that being said I am nowhere near the level of fan as some here as I cannot recite stats from such and such player from their 2nd year of college, how many children they have or where they play golf.

That being said, with all of the talk in the media about (you know who), and all that I have read here about HE WILL NOT PLAY HERE...NEVER...NEVER..it seems that some here have some concrete info/insight behind these statements, and I guess I was hoping that the coach of the team would have the same kind of conviction.

Fox will neither confirm nor deny that the sky is blue nor that grass is green.

We accept Fox for what he is....the Master of the Vague Answer.

You have to understand that this coach and this ownership team NEVER divulges any kind of information doncerning personnel matters. They are just not that type of group. If they wanted Vick, they would have moved on him immediately.

You cannot read ANYTHING into his answer....now let's move along to relevant discussion.

too long- stopped reading after 1st paragraph... sorry, nice try.

fact: vick will not be a panther.

fact: fox has ALWAYS been vague with his answers.

opinion: let's talk panthers tc news/speculation instead

/thread.

That's funny because you are still replying to THIS thread.

That's funny because you are still replying to THIS thread.

Not a real smart way to begin your tenure on this forum.

Understand the point....there have been 100 threads started in the past two weeks on Vick. Another one, with basically the same point, will be met with sarcasm and resistance.

No one is attacking you personally, just let the Vick thing go and enjoy your stay.

It Big Cat himself has pretty much said No to Vick.

Just look at the history of the Panthers and what they do with criminals and bathroom lesbians...

Not a real smart way to begin your tenure on this forum.

Understand the point....there have been 100 threads started in the past two weeks on Vick. Another one, with basically the same point, will be met with sarcasm and resistance.

No one is attacking you personally, just let the Vick thing go and enjoy your stay.

I hear that but then again I was not greeted even cooly. I was called a troll from the very beginning for posting about news that was being reported about the team concerning a very hot issue around the league.I did not come out swinging...others did.

I understand Vick is a sensitive issue here (I'm not sure why since basically everyone agrees he is not coming here) but as I have stated previously, my reasoning for the thread was not about Vick, but about Fox, and his apparent inability to make a firm statement about THIS issue. Forget his wife's birthday or what color the sky is..as far as I am concerned this issue is bigger than all of those and I would have preferred he made a strong statement in opposition of the idea of that thug coming here and saving us from being "one of those teams in the league who may or may not be considering him"

Archived