• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox not ruling Vick out!!

coralreefer_1

Sad to say this will be my first thread here.

Just heard on ESPN2 - Chris Mortison - Talking about the teams that have not officially ruled out Vick (Pittsburg and New England) stating that our own coach FOX has not ruled him out either. Apparently this anchor thinks he would be a good fit here, and believes Fox is interested. (guess I should stay away from ESPN)

Sorry about another Vick thread...especially at the start of training camp.

Just reporting what is being said. I think we all know what it is worth, but even if remotely true would be a cause for serious concern.

Other than the fact that this could have probably gone in one of the eleventy-billion other Vick threads, that wasn't really directed at you... ESPN are a bunch of morons and you would think that with Tiger winning yesterday they would have plenty to talk about, but I guess with TC starting they have to talk about the NFL even if there's nothing to really talk about yet.

I would be worried if Fox said "No Comment at this time" to that question.

Exactly.

All the local beat writers (and former beat writers like Pay Y @ ESPN now) know what Fox really means. Mort just wants something to talk about. He's infamous and notorious for speculation and conjecture. There is 0% chance that the Panthers will ever sign vick. Furthermore, I move that the mods strike every mention of Vick’s name from here on out in the Carolina Panther’s thread. Thank you and happy Monday.

Fox would'nt publicly commit to wishing his wife a happy birthday. Vick will never play in Carolina as long as the Richardsons own the team. This was just a case of PFT mincing words to generate another post. Nothing to see here.

seriously did you even think to see if there is another vick thread?

i'd welcome you to the huddle but starting thread #28,848 on vick and the 200th on fox's comments(the master of saying a lot of words but saying nothing).

double-vision.jpg

Archived