• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heavenly hitting

Matt Foley

He might be the best hitter on the team. He hits for power (two HRs in one game vs. Boston in the playoffs last year), but gets platooned because Scioscia likes the way another catcher, Jeff Mathis, handles the pitchers, and Guerrero can't play OF any more so he gets all of the DH at bats when he's "healthy."

But...we'll probably lose to Boston in the playoffs again. We're doing everything we can to get Texas in ahead of Boston, though.

better watch out the Halos have two more series against Texas, they might be the ones sitting at home

I can't believe I can still talk about Texas this far into the summer

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

I love that Texas team....always have kind of pulled for them since Noaln Ryan was there for some reason. I hope they go far this year.

When Daniels first got there, I thought this "kid" was going to destroy the Rangers when he got rid of Chris Young and Adrian Gonzalez, but that seems like that was the only mistake he really has made. He has done more in 2 years then they have done in 10 years as an organization....the funny thing is he is a little older than me.

The only thing I did not understand was trading Gonzalez when he knew he was not probably going to resign Texiera, but I guess at the time Texiera did not look like he was going anywhere

I love that Texas team....always have kind of pulled for them since Noaln Ryan was there for some reason. I hope they go far this year.

I met Nolan Ryan and assisted with the distribution of autographs when he pitched for the Texans....got a bunch of autographs and everything. Real cool guy.

Met George W, Pudge (minors) and Ruben Sierra as well....

I met Nolan Ryan and assisted with the distribution of autographs when he pitched for the Texans....got a bunch of autographs and everything. Real cool guy.

Met George W, Pudge (minors) and Ruben Sierra as well....

That is awesome. I loved when he kicked Ventura's a$$. Bring me a autograph to the next tailgate. Thanks

better watch out the Halos have two more series against Texas, they might be the ones sitting at home

I can't believe I can still talk about Texas this far into the summer

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

You think Hamilton is in danger of slipping back into drugs again?

nah all that happened in January, he admitted it was a mistake and it is embarrassing.....I think he will be fine, as long as he stays healthy the rest of the season...The last two games he has looked wonderful

I hope both teams get in, and I don't care who wins the division if that's the case (wildcards have actually been more successful in the playoffs than division winners). It makes the division look good. A lot of people don't know this, but it's the AL West that has had the best cumulative record in baseball over the last several years. That hasn't translated into playoff success, and I'd love to see an all-AL West final. Phuck Bahstun.

I have my answer...front page story in today's USA Today...

The Los Angeles Angels are threatening to become the first team since the 1930 New York Giants and St. Louis Cardinals to have each player in its lineup hit at least .300 with a minimum of 200 at-bats, according to Elias Sports Bureau.

LF Rivera .314

3B Figgins .310

LF Rivera .312

SS Aybar .311

RF Abreu .309

CF Hunter .306

1B Morales .304

DH Guerrero .306

2B Izturis .301

C Napoli .297

Archived