• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cool story (bro) about This is Gross and it's contrast to the whole locker room debate this past season.

Ricky Spanish

It was a good read, and highlights why FAs should really strongly consider the Panthers.  While Gross is only one player, he is that goofy guy because the team environment allowed him to be.  This is something that I think everyone, when they are thinking about their own career choices, but is it a place where I can not only earn a good wage and do a good job, but also a place where I can be me.  As someone who'se had to put on a false face for a decade, I am super envious!

We'll miss Gross' strong play for his career, but there is still a giant void for the young guys to fill regarding the leadership.  Good luck kidos!

It was a good read, and highlights why FAs should really strongly consider the Panthers.  While Gross is only one player, he is that goofy guy because the team environment allowed him to be.  This is something that I think everyone, when they are thinking about their own career choices, but is it a place where I can not only earn a good wage and do a good job, but also a place where I can be me.  As someone who'se had to put on a false face for a decade, I am super envious!

We'll miss Gross' strong play for his career, but there is still a giant void for the young guys to fill regarding the leadership.  Good luck kidos!

you just made me have a sad. have some pie.

Gettleman is changing the culture. I think he's trying to cut out a lot of the games. Jordan seemed like a cool guy, but maybe gettlemen didn't like all the games and pranks. He's even making them wear suits now! I know stuff like that happens in every locker room. But maybe it was just going to far and that everything was a fugin joke. I mean, we all know hurney was a fugin clown.

I'm a huge Oakland A's fan and season ticket holder and it seems like both my favorite teams have a similar locker room. A's players talk constantly about how the locker room is like no other locker room they've ever been in. Looks like Carolina's is similar.

Gettleman is changing the culture. I think he's trying to cut out a lot of the games. Jordan seemed like a cool guy, but maybe gettlemen didn't like all the games and pranks. He's even making them wear suits now! I know stuff like that happens in every locker room. But maybe it was just going to far and that everything was a fugin joke. I mean, we all know hurney was a fugin clown.

You honestly believe gettleman is saying no pranks in the lockerroom?!

Archived