• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers interested in Antoine Cason (edit)

Gabeking

He'll benefit greatly from our front seven. I know you could say that just about anyone but I like Cason because he isn't afraid to get physical and can by the front 7 an extra second or two. Also like he's length and ball skills.

Hopefully we sign these guys who are under 30 to multi year deals so we aren't stuck signing a butt load of FA's every year.

He'll benefit greatly from our front seven. I know you could say that just about anyone but I like Cason because he isn't afraid to get physical and can by the front 7 an extra second or two. Also like his length and ball skills.

Hopefully we sign these guys who are under 30 to multi year deals so we aren't stuck signing a butt load of FA's every year.

Sorry, I'm 9.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Well, I'll be damned. Good call bro. 75 yards up the creek from the house. A big chunk of the creek bank let go and slid off into the creek. It looked like maybe 6-8 feet of dirt on top of bedrock and once saturated it basically slid off of the bedrock like a playground slide. I'll post up pics when I can upload.  
    • His azz dawged it last night...collected a check...happy that ho is gone...
    • Look I get you are wait and see on Canales and that's perfectly fine but comparing him to Rhule is off base brother. And I do not see significant similarities to the Arizona win from 2021. They honestly are strikingly different. All you have to do is dig into the numbers. Our starting QB that game was PJ Walker who had 167 passing yards on 29 attempts with no touchdowns and one INT. Cam attempted 4 passes for 8 yards. Not one single passing touchdown in that blowout win. By comparison we had 166 rushing yards and one of those touchdowns was Cam's "I'm back!!!" run for a score. Looking at that game obviously it was a mirage and not sustainable because it is a passing league. If that game compares to any other I would say it would be the Lions win with Wilks. Now look at the Raiders win. 319 passing yards 3 passing touchdowns 114 rushing yards from Chuba 1 rushing touchdown from Miles Sanders. That's a balanced offense. That's what we've been asking for going on years now. But I will agree with you they absolutely do need to prove it wasn't a one off and build from that win. I'd love to see it. We'll just have to wait and find out.