• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kouandijo vs. Moses vs. Richardson vs. Turner

MedellinHeel

richardson is excellent in pass blocking and awful at run blocking. if he can get that fixed the guy would be a beast.

moses/turner/bitonio looks solid too from what ive saw. i love flemming i dont think hes going to make his 4th round projection....

I want to know how someone on this board can say with any type of proof a guys knee won't hold up for 5 years.

Because Otah.

I'm pretty sure most of us around here don't even wanna consider a high pick on an OT if his knees are already having problems before he even hits the pros.  I'm not saying I guarantee anything, just that no one wants another Otah.

My opinion

1st round  OBJ, Benjamin, or Cooks

2nd round Turner or Moses

3rd round James or Fleming (good run blocker, not so great at pass protection, basically the opposite of Tiny)

4th round Herron or Coleman

Even though DB might compete for our first pick as far as BPA, WR is a bigger need and at least one of those guys will be available, and they are they only ones worthy of a first round pick.

My opinion

1st round  OBJ, Benjamin, or Cooks

2nd round Turner or Moses

3rd round James or Fleming (good run blocker, not so great at pass protection, basically the opposite of Tiny)

4th round Herron or Coleman

Even though DB might compete for our first pick as far as BPA, WR is a bigger need and at least one of those guys will be available, and they are they only ones worthy of a first round pick.

This is about where I am at although I think Cyrus is very much in play for the 28th pick if the doctors ok his knee. 

I want to know how someone on this board can say with any type of proof a guys knee won't hold up for 5 years.

For me at least it's not a matter of proof, it's being jaded because every guy we've had recently with an injury history (outside of TD, who is gods son as far as I'm concerned) has turned into a stationary bike riding, trainer table laying nightmare. I can't prove dudes knee will or won't hold up, but I'm afraid to risk the pick on a guy that might already be damaged goods.

Because Otah.

I'm pretty sure most of us around here don't even wanna consider a high pick on an OT if his knees are already having problems before he even hits the pros. I'm not saying I guarantee anything, just that no one wants another Otah.

Ok and? Cyrus isn't otah and to make that comparison is lazy at best and ignorant at worst. His knee is fine and has shown no sign of being a problem since he got his surgery freshman year.

For me at least it's not a matter of proof, it's being jaded because every guy we've had recently with an injury history (outside of TD, who is gods son as far as I'm concerned) has turned into a stationary bike riding, trainer table laying nightmare. I can't prove dudes knee will or won't hold up, but I'm afraid to risk the pick on a guy that might already be damaged goods.

Every guy is a bit of an overstatement

Ok and? Cyrus isn't otah and to make that comparison is lazy at best and ignorant at worst. His knee is fine and has shown no sign of being a problem since he got his surgery freshman year.

I'm not saying he's like Otah.  I'm saying the Otah situation made people hesitant when it comes to big tackles with knee problems.

Archived