• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kouandijo vs. Moses vs. Richardson vs. Turner

MedellinHeel

if Getty really is serious about BPA, we;re probably looking at A  DB in round 1.

Moses for example has a second round grade, although he fall to us in the back of the second round.

If a DB with a true first round grade falls to us, that's probably who'll we will take.

I'm thinking that they pretty much know that the the 3 or 4 DBs worth taking in the first will be gone.  We've signed Harper, and brought Thomas in for a visit. With the talk of possibly signing Cason, I am fairly sure that WR or OL is going to be the pick.

Gettleman believes in using FA to free him in the draft to pick the BPA.  His plans at picking up a WR in FA (that's worth half a damn as a veteran presence) has gone awry. And we have yet to bring in the first veteran O-lineman (I believe), and Donald Penn was probably the surest thing left (depending upon if you believe in Oher) until he signed yesterday, so to me everything is pointing at WR or OL.

Really don't want to draft a OL in the first if he can't play LT. I guess were just taking a gamble no matter what we do.

Unless the staff feels confident about Cyrus's knee I don't think we will draft a OT in the 1st. 

Ton of OT value in the second (Moses, Richardson, Turner, etc) 

At the same time though there are question marks with the WR's projected at 28 i.e. Cooks, OBJ, Benjamin, etc

Best WR available,

Best T available,

Best WR available,

Best T available.

That's how I hope our draft goes. We can see what we have in Dockery and Lester and some of the other young secondary guys, as well as add secondary support through FA with guys like Cason or Thomas.

What concerns me about Billy Turner is the level of competition.

So long as his measurables are there i.e. size, quickness, strength I am not much concerned about that as a coach can teach him. Besides he did well at the señor bowl and when they played schools from major conferences. 

lol ok

Id love the Turner + Flemming combo. Not sure how I feel about WRs that I am bigger than in the 1st. 

I personally prefer Beckham, Adams, and Matthews at WR with Matthews being the most ready off the bat.  I'm still as high on JM as I was before bowl season.  He just gets it done.  

Archived