• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kouandijo vs. Moses vs. Richardson vs. Turner

MedellinHeel

Luckily this is an Oline and WR rich draft.

I do think we will lean toward WR unless one of the top 3 OL guys fall to us. Even possibly go for a CB in Dennard if he is avail which is unlikely.

Of course this means we will draft two Lbers a HB and DT before addressing OL and WR in the draft.

what about BPA? Why would we reach (Moses) for an OL 2 years in a row?

BPA / Big boards are influenced by needs. The degree varies. 

Besides, this wasn't a discussion about what round or who we will take at x round. 

This could span 3 rounds. I am just saying we will draft one of these guys in the first 3 rounds. 

So as to your question Moses def would not be a reach at the end of the 2nd or 3rd. 

You're correct, but more than a few scouts believe that he can play, or will be able to play, LT as well.

Might be right, I haven't looked at his agility or foot speed so I can't make a comment on that. Was only looking for how well he run blocked when I looked him up. 

What makes you think that we'll select one of these guys? Kouandjio is better suited as a RT at the next level and his knees likely won't hold up for five years. Richardson is being projected to make the move to Guard and his run blocking is horrid.

And they're best prospects from this group. I rather take the smaller names with more upside.

Why? Because our Oline is completely trash and unproven outside of one guy. Those are the best LT prospects in the draft. 

I disagree about Kouan and Tiny. Both have excellent measurables and qualities for a LT. 

Kouandjio is too slow against speed rushers. Sorry. His identity is run-blocking and mauling. Cyrus has RT written all over him. Then there's the knee issue to worry about. No thanks. He'd be Bell against a LE like Quinn or OLBs like A. Smith.

Outside injury issues, Tiny has struggled against top level pass rushers (fast and powerful ones) and isn't effective in the run game. Thus, he will be converted to a Guard.

I rather take my chances with a troubled prospect in Henderson for the RT position or go Bitonio, Hurst and perhaps Su'a-Filo in the mid-rounds.

Um did you catch the Tenn Scar game? Held his own versus Clowney. 

if Getty really is serious about BPA, we;re probably looking at A  DB in round 1.

Moses for example has a second round grade, although he fall to us in the back of the second round.

If a DB with a true first round grade falls to us, that's probably who'll we will take.

I could live with Fuller in the 1st.

Fuller

Turner

Flemming

Point? Clowney had a disappointing 2013 season. I could care less how Richardson appeared to hold his own against him. Clowney was half-assing it out there for the better part of the year.

lol ok

And I agree a Turner+Fleming combo would be great and we could grab Beckham or Cooks Rd1.

Id love the Turner + Flemming combo. Not sure how I feel about WRs that I am bigger than in the 1st. 

Archived