• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kouandijo vs. Moses vs. Richardson vs. Turner

MedellinHeel

I do not think there is ANY way we do not leave this draft with one of these guys. With that said, who do you guys think is gonna have the best career in the NFL? 

Cyrus Kouandijo 6'7 322

Probably the most impressive of the bunch physically. Very quick for his size. I am just worried about the knee. Would really suck if he had a short career and became a wasted pick. 

Morgan Moses 6'6 314

I am concerned about his foot speed. Doesn't seem to be on the same level as the other guys in this group. Seems like a better RT to me, but then that brings up concerns with his run blocking. 

Antonio Tiny Richardson 6'6 336

Impressive physically. Very quick feet for his size. My concern is with his run blocking. He wiffs on a good number of blocks from the cut ups I've seen. 

Billy Turner 6'5 315

Probably the quickest feet out of all these guys. A little light on the lower body but as a LT I don't think that is a huge concern. 

As for who I like the best, it's hard to say. Id like Cyrus if not for the knee concerns. The only one I have question marks playing LT is Moses. 

I like Flemming in the 3rd as our new RT. Dude is big and power with solid foot speed. 

My ideal draft would look like this. 

1st - Honestly don't know what direction to go here. 

2nd - One of Cyrus, Richardson, Turner

3rd - Cameron Flemming

That would shore up our OL going forward imo. 

I like Flemming in the 3rd as our new RT. Dude is big and power with solid foot speed.

My ideal draft would look like this.

1st - Honestly don't know what direction to go here.

2nd - One of Cyrus, Richardson, Turner

3rd - Cameron Flemming

That would shore up our OL going forward imo.

Ideal draft with no idea who you want in the first? Seems odd.

Finally, a decent discussion topic!

For me, if we're looking at OL at 28, I'm thinking Morgan Moses.  I think he has the better ability to come in and play LT right away.  Richardson has the ability, but will his knees push him down as well.  Speaking of knee trouble, Kouandjio has the knee problems and issues with speed rushers.  I think that makes him a better RT at this point.

For the rest of the draft, there are a lot of good players who can probably come in and play either spot, given reasonable expectations of rookie OL.  It would start ugly, but could get better throughout the season.  I think we can definitely come out of the draft with two solid OL upgrades/starters if we make it a priority.

I do not think there is ANY way we do not leave this draft with one of these guys. With that said, who do you guys think is gonna have the best career in the NFL? 

Cyrus Kouandijo 6'7 322

Probably the most impressive of the bunch physically. Very quick for his size. I am just worried about the knee. Would really suck if he had a short career and became a wasted pick. 

Morgan Moses 6'6 314

I am concerned about his foot speed. Doesn't seem to be on the same level as the other guys in this group. Seems like a better RT to me, but then that brings up concerns with his run blocking. 

Antonio Tiny Richardson 6'6 336

Impressive physically. Very quick feet for his size. My concern is with his run blocking. He wiffs on a good number of blocks from the cut ups I've seen. 

Billy Turner 6'5 315

Probably the quickest feet out of all these guys. A little light on the lower body but as a LT I don't think that is a huge concern. 

As for who I like the best, it's hard to say. Id like Cyrus if not for the knee concerns. The only one I have question marks playing LT is Moses. 

You forgot the actual person that we will pick:

JaWuan James.

Finally, a decent discussion topic!

For me, if we're looking at OL at 28, I'm thinking Morgan Moses.  I think he has the better ability to come in and play LT right away.  Richardson has the ability, but will his knees push him down as well.  Speaking of knee trouble, Kouandjio has the knee problems and issues with speed rushers.  I think that makes him a better RT at this point.

For the rest of the draft, there are a lot of good players who can probably come in and play either spot, given reasonable expectations of rookie OL.  It would start ugly, but could get better throughout the season.  I think we can definitely come out of the draft with two solid OL upgrades/starters if we make it a priority.

Do you not see his foot speed? It is not on the level of the other guys I mentioned. Go and watch his cut up and compare it to the other guys. It is visibly slower. To be a great LT you got to have pretty good foot speed. 

I am not sure about Moses in that regard. 

Archived