• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers ready for training camp

dcarolina187

I try to look at it like training camp signals the start of a new season, and everything that has happened prior to this is all just so much history - both the good and the bad. The guys are hitting Spartanburg as we speak, and everyone is signed, sealed and delivered. I truly believe Pep, Jake, Smitty, and everyone else will hit the field tomorrow determined to give 100%. And as a fan, all that matters to me now is that we're all on the cusp of the 2009 season - good, bad or ugly, it's Panthers football, and that is all that counts!

Im deff excited to see what peppers will do this season, and i plan to cheer for him just as loud as i ever have. but after this season if he went to another team it wouldn't hurt my feelings. IMO paying a 31 year old DE 20 million a year by franchising him or giving him a 100 million dollar contract, which im sure is what hes gonna want just isn't a good idea. but at the same time i hope he plays well enough this season that some team feels that hes worth that, so maybe we can get a couple draft picks for him.

Archived