• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers' Dave Gettleman has guts...

CanadianCat

Maybe DG should have screwed up the cap so bad that come next year when he has to re-sign Cam And Luke he doesn't have the money... would LOVE to see the Huddle if that happened. Give the guy some freaking credit, he's planning for the future instead of going all in for the present.

It won't matter after we sign them we will be right back in bargain mode again.

Do you ever add anything of substance to any thread?

You are like the CWG of the Panthers forum

What substance do you add, other than insulting everyone who disagrees with you, and ending some of your insults with tired-out catchphrases? You really don't get sarcasm, and you take some of these things I say entirely too seriously. If I give good reasons as to why I don't like what Gettleman does, the response will be something like:

'HURRFF YOU DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL, YOU STUPID IDIOT, YOU'RE SO PATHETIC, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK GOODBYE, WHERE'S THE BEEF, YOLO, KILL YOURSELF"

If you don't like what I post, just don't respond to it. It's hard to take you seriously when all you do is insult people and try to prop up your ego. 

If you haven't started typing up your insult-heavy response yet, stick with me here: I don't think Hardy should have been franchised. Committed great money to a very good player. Should have used that to sign Nicks. Should not have cut Smith and added more dead money next year. Feel free to argue me on those without using insults all the time. Or, give me a new catchphrase that doesn't involve a crappy 2000s game show. I might use it in the future.

What I think happened was that gman's first year was a eval year just checking everything out. I think the plan was even last year was to clear out this team and start over. But we kinda overachieved. That set fan expectations through the roof. Now that he has to make these deep cuts it is harder because we were a 12-4 playoff team.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Am I missing something? Did we do away with April, May, June or July?

4 months is mid-July. That does not equate to him missing camp.

April to May, May to June, June to July, July to August.  

Either way.  I saw where the FO stated that they expect Cam to throw by June.   That made me feel A LOT better.

Archived