• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jones to the Raiders.

FearTheCats

I keep telling you guys that Gettleman's plan is to build through the draft to get our core players and bring in transitional vets to help bring along our rookies and young receivers like King and McNutt.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The only worry is how far behind the offense is in quality when compared to the defense. We might have an elite defense, but at this rate, we could struggle to put points on the board unless Gettleman hits on a few gem receivers.

I agree that he will look to build through the draft. But I hope he sets his sights higher than King and McNutt.

Anyone bashing Gettlemen has the kind of dumb that can't be fixed.  Look at the books (for once) and detail what he needs to do, where the money is coming from and when it will be available, instead of bitching about what he is not doing.  You are making no sense and show a pretty obvious inability to synthesize collective facts into a logical reaction. 

Because that makes our terrible cap situation next year even worse.

Why can't some of you understand that it will take a couple of seasons of patch working a roster together to get out of this cap hell. Restructuring contracts just push more cap space into next year.

It is not really that hard to understand. But most of you complaining are the "me" generation that wants immediate gratification and think everything is just given to you because you want it.

"Immediate gratification"? Haven't won a playoff game in over eight years...

The fact that people are mad about not signing James Jones in the first few weeks of FA shows how bad this class actually was....if he were a FA next year he'd be a after the draft signing.

I am not in favor of signing anyone and everyone just to have a signing.

It WAS a pretty bad WR class. If only we had a reliable #1 option under contract that we hadn't voluntarily chosen to release...

Archived