• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jones to the Raiders.

FearTheCats

Before people lose sleep over this, ask yourself this one, simple question:  Why did no other teams go after Jones?

Yes, the raiders, but teams were pretty much avoiding him.  I heard teams were bringing in Jacoby Jones and other bottom dwellers while Jones' phone was pretty quiet.

The word on the street (seriously, that means I heard it somewhere but cannot verify) is that he is overrated playing with Aaron Rodgers.  Rodgers throws a tight spiral and his accuracy is incredible.  Jones needs other WRs to pull coverage away from him.  His hands are suspect, but improving. 

Not the end of the world.

can we just wait until training camp. let the man do his job.

That's what I mean. For us to not show any more interest than this in WR's on the market he's got to have something up his sleeve that we won't know about until camp. I just can't fathom we were ever that interested in Nicks/Jones because we could have gotten them both with the right offer(s).

Makes me wonder if he might actually think King and McNutt are worthy of competing for starting spots.

Good. We are FINALLY gonna therally address the receiver position this year. No more half ass bs picks. And this is the perfect draft to do it in. I'm hoping to have 2 all pro recivers within 3 years. I'm excited.

they may draft one WR, but I have a feeling they'll go OL in the first and third, with maybe a WR in the second. Wouldn't be surprised to see a LB or CB get drafted either. 

Good. We are FINALLY gonna therally address the receiver position this year. No more half ass bs picks. And this is the perfect draft to do it in. I'm hoping to have 2 all pro recivers within 3 years. I'm excited.

Until we sign a 31 year old Cotchery and ignore the position for another year.

I swear we better go WR 1st and 2nd

Archived