• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers interested in Brandin Cooks....

Zod

But the way Cam's passes like to sail high, a big bodied wr would be ideal.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have our QB throw accurately opposed to having to draft WR to adapt to his throws? I'd prefer to draft the best talent period, not the biggest talent just because our QB struggles with accuracy.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have our QB throw accurately opposed to having to draft WR to adapt to his throws? I'd prefer to draft the best talent period, not the biggest talent just because our QB struggles with accuracy.

As if he's the only quarterback who misses a throw lol. His issue isn't whether he can or cannot throw accurately, it has been doing so consistently. I've watched him make some of the most ridiculously accurate passes that I've ever seen. Considering that he is now entering his fourth season, and we have no #1, #2, or #3 receiver on our roster, I think that is the least of our worries. He will be working on it this offseason, but he cannot throw to himself.

As if he's the only quarterback who misses a throw lol. His issue isn't whether he can or cannot throw accurately, it has been doing so consistently. I've watched him make some of the most ridiculously accurate passes that I've ever seen. Considering that he is now entering his fourth season, and we have no #1, #2, or #3 receiver on our roster, I think that is the least of our worries. He will be working on it this offseason, but he cannot throw to himself.

Why are you getting defensive? The post I quoted specifically said he wanted a big receiver for the sole reason our QB tends to overthrow. I simply said I'd rather not have to take Cam's shortcomings into consideration when drafting a WR. No one said he's the only one to miss a throw. It's ok to admit Cam isn't perfect and still has many things to work on. 

Guest shitposting

Why are you getting defensive? The post I quoted specifically said he wanted a big receiver for the sole reason our QB tends to overthrow. I simply said I'd rather not have to take Cam's shortcomings into consideration when drafting a WR. No one said he's the only one to miss a throw. It's ok to admit Cam isn't perfect and still has many things to work on. 

A big receiver would also help our redzone offense. Though I think the best remedy for Cam's overthrows would be a solid offensive line.

Of all the things that will be taken into consideration, height is certainly one of them. It has less to do with a quarterback overthrowing, and more to do with getting a playmaker with the size to go up and get the ball for his quarterback if he's needed to. Like Calvin Johnson does for Matthew Stafford in Detroit.

The problem is that the only reliable target currently left on our roster that Cam has been growing with since he entered the league is Greg Olsen. It's very disappointing.

That gave me the feelies! Yes, please! I kept expecting to see 89 on the back of his jersey.

I hope you are joking. 89 should easily be retired from the panthers

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived