• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers interested in Brandin Cooks....

Zod

No offense Zod, but you wouldn't be a willing or unknowing accomplice to the process of smoke and mirrors would you?

Not sure. I can only say what I was told. If that info is smoke and mirrors it wasn't presented to me as such. I can just say what I heard first hand.

Bad move. League is moving away from small slot WRs, we need a big bodied Alshon Jeffery type. When will this team ever become forward thinking?! Ugh

Antonio Brown was the second leading receiver in the league last year and is exactly this kids size.

Not sure. I can only say what I was told. If that info is smoke and mirrors it wasn't presented to me as such. I can just say what I heard first hand.

Well, I love the pick, and actually think he could be an asset much quicker than Benjiman who will take a couple seasons to work his way into being effective.  Also, think OBJ is going to be good pretty quick too.

One more thing.  Your friend not get ticked that you share on the Huddle?

I don't think he'll make it to us. I see him, Beckham, Watkins and Evans being taken before 28. Not many teams looking for WR in the draft got them in FA, maybe with the exception of the Lions and I suppose the Jets but I didn't think they were looking at WRs in the first round.

He looks pretty good. 

Just a few observations based on the video:

Roughly half of those catches in the highlight video was terrible coverage by the defense and he was wide open. You won't see that type of coverage unless your playing a bottom 5 defense. 

He has good speed but I wouldn't call it special

He has average to above average jumping ability. Most of the "jump ball" catches were caught because the defender was out of position or didnt know where the ball was. Haven't seen the Steve Smith jump up really high and take the ball from defender 50/50 scenario. 

Not really physical which concerns me when he goes into the NFL

Now this is just based on the highlight video. He might be better if you watch more game film. 

Guest shitposting

Would have been good to pair him with Nicks

Imagine what could have been. Nicks, Smith, Cooks, Ginn.

Archived