• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers interested in Brandin Cooks....

Zod

Hatter is 100% right. If Smith was a good mentor we would have seen better play from the other WRs.

I still remember when reporters asked the big wave of drafted WRs (Gettis, LaFell, AE) about help......and they said Jarrett was helping them and that 89 had a full plate basically.

I still remember when reporters asked the big wave if drafted WRs (Gettis, LaFell, AE) about help......and they said Jarrett was helping them and that 89 had a full plate basically.

Haha I'd forgotten about that.

Yeah that's the sole source of WR production.  Are you retarded?

It has nothing to do with it period. If you good, you good. If you suck, you fuging suck. Yall can stop the excuses for the Panthers inability to bring in Smith replacement when he said years ago he's tired of being number 1

Bc LaFell isn't that good?

Ginn's speed helps with separation. Opponents give too big of cushion or he runs away from them. LaFell IMO isn't that good at getting open.

The big/tall isn't the only conditions I would ask for

I feel like shorter guys are able to sell route breaks/double moves better than taller WR. Taller WR are better red zone targets.

Archived