• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers interested in Brandin Cooks....

Zod

I like Cooks. He's fast, explosive, and I think he's got the tools to be a special player in the NFL. But I think he will be gone by the time we pick. Someone has his Combine tape on fap-mode in some NFL from office and he will be a top 20 pick.

I also really like Odell Beckham Jr. He's so smooth, and smoothness usually translates into playing fast (well smooth is faster in driving).

Thankfully this draft is SO deep at WR and Tackle. So long as we have good college scouts and make good decisions, we will get some impact players this year.

I'm also still on the Jordan Matthews wagon though.

Sent from my VS980 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I like Benjamin, Adams, Beckham, & Matthews but would totally be cool with Cooks.  Just bring in playmakers.  The only thing to consider is the smaller guys can be greats but there always seems to be an longer adjustment period for them since the higher talent in the league can match their speed.  

The intel that the team is interested in one of the top prospects at its position of need? Surely it's bogus.

1. There's a difference between being interested and saying he'll be the pick if available at 28. Having someone as your 40th best prospect is still being interested.

2. The Panthers may be interested, they may not be, but that's not really what I'm asking. I'm asking how reliable the source is.

Archived