• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers coming up on NFL Yearbook on ESPN2 @ 3PM Sat.

thunderraiden

On the Panthers Huddle they mentioned Kasay, Baker and what outstanding jobs they do, and talked briefly about "whoever" steps up at long snapper and what he needs to do to carry on the outstanding job Kyle did.

BUT.....no mention of Lloyd and how great he has been for us. I found that odd since it was a segment on the "kicking" part of special teams. Oh well....just thought I would share. :D

On the Panthers Huddle they mentioned Kasay, Baker and what outstanding jobs they do, and talked briefly about "whoever" steps up at long snapper and what he needs to do to carry on the outstanding job Kyle did.

BUT.....no mention of Lloyd and how great he has been for us. I found that odd since it was a segment on the "kicking" part of special teams. Oh well....just thought I would share. :D

Yeah, I was suprised by that too. Guess they don't have time to mention everyone.

Also wondering if Mick Mixon has got skinnier since last season. Didn't think it was posssible but I think he has.

Archived