• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers coming up on NFL Yearbook on ESPN2 @ 3PM Sat.

thunderraiden

Stewart is a fast mofo... one thing I hope he has worked on is conditioning..

And funny how the talk was Pep wasnt coming back unless Delhomme left, which you see Pep huggin Delhomme on that game winning drive saying, "You're the best baby, you're the best..."

In other words, I call bullshit...

Man! As I watched I suddenly realized I was grinning from ear to ear. With the exception of that last game, what a great year we had last year! I got to see four games live, not counting the playoff game, and virtually my whole world revolved around the team and the time until I got to go to the next game. As much pleasure as this team brings me, it's worth every dime I put into it. With the possible exception of life highlights like births, weddings, etc., is there anything better than a crisp Sunday afternoon, your buddies around you at BOA, watching your Cats do what they do? I can't think of it if there is.

The first Panthers Huddle is on Fox (WCCB/ch18) at the same time in the Charlotte area. IIRC Panthers Huddle used to show up on the team's website after it airs on tv (if you can get the persnickity fundamentalist trashy video crap they use there to work). In it's defense, I haven't had a problem with the newest incarnation of their system, just the previous 4.

Thank you soo much! I switched tv services in the spring and had to set the Panthers Huddle up again to record the entire "series" but I needed it to be scheduled in the guide first. So I missed the first 25 minutes but got it set to record for the year. Thanks again!

Stewart is a fast mofo... one thing I hope he has worked on is conditioning..

And funny how the talk was Pep wasnt coming back unless Delhomme left, which you see Pep huggin Delhomme on that game winning drive saying, "You're the best baby, you're the best..."

Man! As I watched I suddenly realized I was grinning from ear to ear. With the exception of that last game, what a great year we had last year! I got to see four games live, not counting the playoff game, and virtually my whole world revolved around the team and the time until I got to go to the next game. As much pleasure as this team brings me, it's worth every dime I put into it. With the possible exception of life highlights like births, weddings, etc., is there anything better than a crisp Sunday afternoon, your buddies around you at BOA, watching your Cats do what they do? I can't think of it if there is.

Definitely agree with that... Nothing better than that. I don't get to games so much, maybe 1 a year, but the same applies on Sundays whether at home or at the stadium...

I may point out the opposite point of view because usually there's a total bashing going on, but I stay balanced.. However, watching this confirmed, I'm a total homer and fuging glad to be a Panthers fan.

Other teams fans can hate, but we're still the Panthers... =)

Archived