• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need advice on a trade...

hepcat

He's offering Matt Forte, Santana Moss, and Darren Sproles for Michael Turner and Darren McFadden. My current recievers are Antonio Bryant and Laverneus Coles, so Moss would be an upgrade over at least Coles. I think I might go ahead and accept this trade. I don't know though...Turner might be a fantasy monster again. I tried to get Forte without giving up Turner or Deangelo Williams but he wants one of them to get Forte. Should I offer him Williams instead?

I wouldn't do the deal. Your giving up the best player in the trade.

You should be able to get a lot better reciever than Moss for Turner.

But I would hold on to both Turner and Deangelo Williams. They are both going to have great years.

Remember the rule of 370. The only running back in recent years to break 370 carries and not tear an acl, mcl, break a leg or get suspended for weed is LT. If you think Turnet is as good as LT, sure hang on to him. Otherwise Forte is going to have a GREAT year with Cutler in Chi-town now and I would consider this trade pretty even for the risk you are shedding.

I mean the trade is essentially Forte for Turner (basically a wash, varies by opinion) and McFadden for Moss and Sproles. I think I'm gunna do it. If Turner ends up having another big year and Forte breaks his leg or something, I'd be pissed, but hindsight is 20/20. I'm gunna do it.

This is a pretty even trade, I think. No way Turner does as well as last year in fantasy. Whether the curse of 370 hits him or not, the team will reduce his carries. He may be an effective back, but he's not really a homerun hitter and they won't ride him like that again.

Archived