• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rosinski

walt227

I think the sleezier move was the hush money they paid her to keep it quiet. That lasted about 8 hours. :smilielol5:

I have never foiund anything wrong with banging cheerleaders. Conflict of interest be damned.:D

I was really harsh on Mick when he first took over, because he really was bad. He's improved significantly. Last year I was finally able to put the tv on mute and listen to the radio again with a radio delay program. Trust me, if you compare him and Eugene to that crap that comes out of the network announcer's mouths, he's awesome. That reminds me, I've got to find that program again since I've switched computers and the board crashed. I posted a link to it on the old board. Damn.

Care to pass on info about that radio delay program?

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw your link. Do you have to get the radio broadcast through your computer to make this work? I have a Bose radio that I tune to the radio broadcast while I watch the game on Time Warner Cable.

Archived