• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rosinski

walt227

So I ran accross Bill Rosinski's email address the other day (He's a realtor in Charlotte) and decided to drop a line and thank him for the decade we all spent listening. His response:

I can't thank you enough for your kind words. Even though this will be the fifth season since my final broadcast I always appreciate it when fans, like you, tell me they enjoyed my ten years with the team. I have been lucky enough to stay involved doing the NFL on Westwood One but just last month I signed on with ESPN Radio to be thier voice of college football and basketball. This will be the first time in about 20 years that I have not done the NFL for some network or team but it was a move that made sense for a number of reasons. I will still be involved doing the ACC as well and even picked up some golf on the radio with the PGA Tour. As I wrote in the book, Panthers fans are criticised for being a little laid back but I can tell you that the reaction when the team let me go is something my family and I will never forget. Hope all is well in your world and once again thanks for the note.

Bill Rosinski

So I ran accross Bill Rosinski's email address the other day (He's a realtor in Charlotte) and decided to drop a line and thank him for the decade we all spent listening. His response:

I can't thank you enough for your kind words. Even though this will be the fifth season since my final broadcast I always appreciate it when fans, like you, tell me they enjoyed my ten years with the team. I have been lucky enough to stay involved doing the NFL on Westwood One but just last month I signed on with ESPN Radio to be thier voice of college football and basketball. This will be the first time in about 20 years that I have not done the NFL for some network or team but it was a move that made sense for a number of reasons. I will still be involved doing the ACC as well and even picked up some golf on the radio with the PGA Tour. As I wrote in the book, Panthers fans are criticised for being a little laid back but I can tell you that the reaction when the team let me go is something my family and I will never forget. Hope all is well in your world and once again thanks for the note.

Bill Rosinski

What is his email address?

he was at camp last year. he was signing autographs when i saw him. i yell out to him that we really missed him. he looked up and had a look of sincere gratitude on his face and just said "thanks, that means lot". the man has a voice for football. he will always be the voice of the panthers. i have not listen to his replacements since. rather listen to the fox crew.

he was great..

"yes carolina there is a super bowl.... and we're in it"

Archived