• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Case Scenario

unicar15

This is it...

1. We win next week in New York, locking up the number one seed.

2. Atlanta wins out allowing them to play against Minnesotta/Chicago (No. 1 Wild Card versus No. 4 Division winner)

3. Tampa wins out allowing them to play against Arizona (No. 2 Wild Card versus No. 3 Division Winner)

4. This is where it gets complicated because I saw what Minnesotta did to Arizona today (Peterson had 165). They also manhandled our running game and our offensive line as a whole last time we played them. BUT we would be playing at home and I think that factor could overcome a lot of the bad matchups we have. I think I have to go with trying to take down Tavaris Jackson and Peterson rather than playing a division rival in the playoffs. So I'd say best case scenario gives us the Vikings

5. From then on it doesn't get any easier with any of the opponents we would have. If we play the Giants we play the most experienced playoff team, if we play the Bucs we play a division rival that wants revenge, and if we play the Cards then we play a team with one of the hottest QBs in the league and we have struggled with the passing game.

The biggest advantage out of the scenario I just pointed out...No Dallas. I still think they are the most dangerous team in the playoffs and there is no way that I would rather play them than any of these other teams. Any of the other teams we play I would have full confidence that we would beat them at home. Against Dallas...not so much. Its not that I don't think we CAN beat them its just that I would rather not have to try. I will be the biggest Panthers/Ravens/Philly fan in the world for the next two weeks.

F-Dallas...they are far from the most dangerous team in the playoffs. Romo is a choker and we would put him on his a$$. Choice will not run on us and Steve and Moose would have a field day w/ their secondary.

Even tho they lost tonight I would have to say the Giants are the toughest w/ the experience and last year but w/out Plex and Jacobs they are not nearly has good as they were earlier in the year. If Jacobs comes back to form in the playoffs...lookout.

I wouldn't want to see ATL in the playoffs at all...I really hope they find a way not to get in...they would concern me even more than the Cow Bizaches.

I can't believe that a win next week would lock up #1 in the NFC regardless of the Saints game!! I cannot fathom that one playoff win would then bring the NFC championship game to our house!

I normally don't play the what-if game, but that would be huge!

Archived