• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nik Stauskas

MedellinHeel

I am starting to get pretty set on Stauskas or Hairston going to us in this draft. I knew Stauskas was lights out as a shooter but I didnt know he had such an all around great game. To go along with his wet shot, he has really nice handles and is a good passer. Has great size at 6'6. Ppl try to bang on his athleticism but he is not some poverty kid in that regard. Appears to have average athleticism as he will and can dunk on you. Anyone else eying this kid in the draft? 

Well good shooter.  I think we sort of have a player like him now in Neal.  Not sure how this kid's defensive game is, but not seeing to many defensive highlights.  I can tell he's a highly skilled player...but it's the NBA and you can't undervalue athleticism.  

It's easy for us to forget Jeff Taylor is hurt, and I'm not sure this kid is an upgrade.  

Well good shooter.  I think we sort of have a player like him now in Neal.  Not sure how this kid's defensive game is, but not seeing to many defensive highlights.  I can tell he's a highly skilled player...but it's the NBA and you can't undervalue athleticism.  

It's easy for us to forget Jeff Taylor is hurt, and I'm not sure this kid is an upgrade.  

When you start comparing handle and passing Staus is much better than Neal imo. Not to mention Staus having 2 inches on him. 

Neal is a backup (very good one at that). I see Staus being a very good 3rd-4th option on a good team. 

When you start comparing handle and passing Staus is much better than Neal imo. Not to mention Staus having 2 inches on him. 

Neal is a backup (very good one at that). I see Staus being a very good 3rd-4th option on a good team. 

Kemba

Staus

MKG

Zeller

Big Al

I like the looks of that SLU.

Archived