• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Albert a Cardinal?

ctrcat

Per Darnell Dockett's twitter...

Quote:
@ddockett: Hey I want every one to follow my homie////new teammate.. Also Newest member of bird gang.@B_Albert76

Technically the Cardinals aren't even allowed to have discussions with other team's free agents until tomorrow. Snitched on his own team?  Imbecile. 

Nonetheless, scratch one, albeit the least likely one, off the list.  Better than the Bucs I guess. 

All coming to AZ- Sam Shields, Eugene Monroe, Michael Johnson, Jared Veldheer, Vontae Davis, Jarius Byrd, TJ Ward, Eric Decker, Hakeem Nicks

Tampering? Mann I'm speaking into existing actions.. I can only hope and wish we get a player like Brandon. FYI.. We train together

Also I told him id tweet he's coming to az, we both laughed , lighten up people.. @DeMarcusWare coming to az to if Dallas release him..

Could he be wrong?  Of course, it's Darnell Dockett.  It wouldn't be the first time.  But on a newsless day it's the only nugget out there.  I wouldn't bet against it though and just hope we can sign Monroe, Veldeer, or Collins.

All coming to AZ- Sam Shields, Eugene Monroe, Michael Johnson, Jared Veldheer, Vontae Davis, Jarius Byrd, TJ Ward, Eric Decker, Hakeem Nicks

DARNELL DOCKETT ‏@ddockett  2h

Tampering? Mann I'm speaking into existing actions.. I can only hope and wish we get a player like Brandon. FYI.. We train together

DARNELL DOCKETT ‏@ddockett  2h

Also I told him id tweet he's coming to az, we both laughed , lighten up people.. @DeMarcusWare coming to az to if Dallas release him..

Gonna say they tampered...Dockett snitched when his boy told him...and now they are trying to cover it up. Hope the league investigates.

THIS! If he signs then the NFL has some investigating to do.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived