• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug a CB or any D player in the 1st.

MedellinHeel

I understand that we went 12-4 without many off. weapons, but let's be real. If we do win 12 again we will be sent home from the playoffs again if we don't address the O. We surpassed expectations last year, but the name of the game is still "Progression". Time to take it to the next level, realize what we do have and what we lack. Any Panther fan knows a more productive(scoring) offense could've helped our D take us to the bowl.

i'm alright with BPA. i'd rather have an offensive player and i'd wager that's where we'll go, but if a top-tier corner falls into our lap it'd be foolish to say no.

The only top tier CB's in this draft are Gilbert and Dennard. They aint dropping to 28. 

i just did a quick mock on fanspeak and thought i would do a little experiment to see what it would look like if we took the best corner available who happened to be just behind the best WR available.

this is what it looked like...

28 CB JASON VERRETT TCU
60 WR ALLEN ROBINSON PENN STATE
92 OT JACK MEWHORT OHIO STATE
124 WR DEVIN STREET PITTSBURGH
156 DE BRENT URBAN VIRGINIA
188 OT CORNELIUS LUCAS KANSAS STATE
202 WR CODY LATIMER INDIANA

now i don't know about anyone else, but as someone who really wants us to focus on offense this year and have it be more of a priority, i would love this.

Archived