• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug a CB or any D player in the 1st.

MedellinHeel

At present we have no LT and Bell starting a RT. Is that real life?

We have nothing outside of a aging Smitty on his last legs.

We have a lame duck un imaginative OC.

Thank God we have Cam and a shut down D.

Don't know if I agree that we have a lame duck OC.

I would prefer to take a top OT at #28.  Problem is that I don't think the value will be there....but it very well may be.  Which is why I fully expect either a CB or WR to be taken with that pick.

You are just like my 9 yo son....you just like to argue.  Don't you.

Sound like my sensitive mother. Its not arguing, its discussing. 

You can be happy with a CB at 28 if you want, me on the other hand will be pissed. 

Bottom half of the league buddy. 

Our offense sucked. 

4 of 5 losses we failed to score 14 points. 

And we put up 30 in 6, the same as the Hawks. who also couldnt crack 17 in 4 games too.

Every game is unique, if game A has 80 points scored and over 900 yards does that make those teams better than those in game B, where they score 30 points and have 500 yards? Not necessarily, right?

Don't know if I agree that we have a lame duck OC.

If you are not producing top 10 offenses (what every team and OC should be doing) than you are a lame duck OC. 

In the bottom half of the league? Oh yea you def a lame duck OC. 

Shula is too conservative and lacks imagination. 

Look guys, nobody with a straight face can say they are pleased with our offense. Cam needs weapons or he is going to start to get frustrated at some point. We need to take care of our FRANCHISE QB. The first one this team has ever had.. We should not reach on offense but if all things are equal, ie the offensive and defensive players that we are considering rank out evenly, we have to go Offense. I can't agree with making all of the top 3 picks offensive players though unless they are the BPA. Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Sound like my sensitive mother. Its not arguing, its discussing. 

You can be happy with a CB at 28 if you want, me on the other hand will be pissed. 

I take it back...you are nothing like my 9 yo son.  He is far more intelligent and knows way more about football.

And we put up 30 in 6, the same as the Hawks. who also couldnt crack 17 in 4 games too.

Every game is unique, if game A has 80 points scored and over 900 yards does that make those teams better than those in game B, where they score 30 points and have 500 yards? Not necessarily, right?

I care about loses, ie games we played poorly. If I notice a trend in those then that jumps to the top of my priority / concern list. 

I care about loses, ie games we played poorly. If I notice a trend in those then that jumps to the top of my priority / concern list. 

We went 12 - 4 and you want to over emphasise the loses. If you lose a game, generally you failed to score enough points.

(See Mannings prolific O in the SB)

Again, our O was ranked 10th overall, and that was with a shitty RG and RT and a 34 yo WR leading the way.

We went 12 - 4 and you want to over emphasise the loses. If you lose a game, generally you failed to score enough points.

(See Mannings prolific O in the SB)

Again, our O was ranked 10th overall, and that was with a shitty RG and RT and a 34 yo WR leading the way.

If you lose 38 - 40, yes you failed to score enough points, but scoring points was not the problem. 

When judging / ranking offenses people use scoring not yards, just like on D people use scoring D not yards D. 

We were bottom half of the league in scoring. 

Archived