• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug a CB or any D player in the 1st.

MedellinHeel

SEA had a top 10 scoring offense. Its all relative to the other teams. 

Just stop. 

3 points....3 measly points.

That is the difference you are ranting and raving about.

How about our defense gets better and we give up 3 pts a game less than last year....same net end result.  You are statistically correct in saying that they are 8th in scoring and we are 18th.  But, when 3 points is the difference, it is not that big of an issue.

Bottom half of the league buddy. 

Our offense sucked. 

4 of 5 losses we failed to score 14 points. 

Yo Sunshine.....and if our defense was not insane, we would have lost about 6 more games....and our defensive backfield is in shambles right now.

You are ranting over 3 pts a game. 

Yo Sunshine.....and if our defense was not insane, we would have lost about 6 more games....and our defensive backfield is in shambles right now.

You are ranting over 3 pts a game. 

If our secondary is in shambles, what is our OL and WR in?!?

lulz 

If our secondary is in shambles, what is our OL and WR in?!?

lulz 

They are in shambles....my opinion is that OL is in worse shape than WR.

That is why BPA from any of those three positions would be good picks at #28.  Whichever has the most value and is the BPA.

They are in shambles....my opinion is that OL is in worse shape than WR.

That is why BPA from any of those three positions would be good picks at #28.  Whichever has the most value and is the BPA.

Cant be right, you just said our secondary is in shambles. If our secondary is in shambles than our OL is in FAR dire straits.

I can assure you BPA is influenced by needs and team makeup. 

Unless Gilbert is still on the board, there is not another CB who's talent is significantly greater than what will be available at WR or OL. 

Either invest in the offense and try to strike some semblance of balance or embrace the defense/run game first approach and trade Newton while you can. We don't need his level of talent or upcoming salary at QB if our goal is to score 10 fuging points a game.

Yea and we wont be winning the SB with an offense ranked in the bottom half of the league. 

Our O was actually ranked 10th overall by Football Outsiders. Judging by yards and points tends to favor passing teams.

We were actually ranked very similar to last years O at the end of the day with the biggest difference being turnovers and TOP, plus we actually led in games most of the time so we could play our way and grind it out.

Cant be right, you just said our secondary is in shambles. If our secondary is in shambles than our OL is in FAR dire straits.

I can assure you BPA is influenced by needs and team makeup. 

Unless Gilbert is still on the board, there is not another CB who's talent is significantly greater than what will be available at WR or OL. 

I would prefer to take a top OT at #28.  Problem is that I don't think the value will be there....but it very well may be.  Which is why I fully expect either a CB or WR to be taken with that pick.

You are just like my 9 yo son....you just like to argue.  Don't you.

Archived