• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug a CB or any D player in the 1st.

MedellinHeel

Was having a discussion in the draft forum which led me to look up our loses. 

In 5 of 6 loses we failed to score 14 points (4 of 6 failed to score more than 10). 

We had an elite D with no name patch work CB's. 

People can go on and on about the WR's we face, but none of that wont matter if we can't even score 21 points for christ sake. 

We must fix our O this year. Which I doubt will happen with Shula calling plays. 

CB is a luxury pick and I will be very disappointed if we do not go OL/WR with the first 3 picks. 

If the value of DB outweighs that of WR/TE/OL in the 1st put me down. I have no problem having a CB that can slow down opposing WRs. Hell, I'd have no problem drafting Kyle Van Noy or Nix if they're the best value left on our big board.

Rabble! Rabble! Rabble!

Sorry, if the BPA is a corner or safety or linebacker or defensive end, then we take him. End of story. We're no different than The Seahawks, Niners, Chiefs, etc. Defense is our nucleus at the moment.

It's fine to have defense as your nucleus, but you can't completely ignore the offense to do it.  All of those teams have better offensive talent than we do.  Hell, the Niners probably have the best OL in football.  Cam Newton is the only thing that keeps us from having the worst offense in the NFL.

Archived