• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Medellin's Mock 1.0

MedellinHeel

I think Brandon Coleman pushed his stock to 2-3 round.

With that said, I would take him in the 3rd.

His 40 time was not particularly good. Unless we get a solid OLmen in FA we need to use 2 of our first 3 picks on the OL in my opinion. 

If not though, I wouldnt mind Coleman in the 3rd as well. 

If I'm going to be upset with a player at 28, it is Morgan Moses. I have not seen anything out of him from the Senior Bowl and Combine that tells me he's a 1st rounder.

Not a fan of Allen Robinson, but it is his range that late in the 2nd round. Wouldnt mind it. Great size but doesn't know how to use it.

Don't really believe that Kounadjio will fall out the 2nd round.

And, Coleman would be a good value pick in the 4th.

You mentioned Boston and Lester, they doesnt play corner. I was talking about the secondary in general. Bring in a vet CB as well if need be. I think we will be fine either way.

I think Mitchell will be back, but Mikell prob wont.

What happens if Godfrey is cut, and Cap and Flo are not brought back? You have two rookies (boston/aikens) and two 2nd year players contributing hugely in a year where we are playing some big time wr each week. Check the schedule.

I think Mitchell will be back, but Mikell prob wont.

What happens if Godfrey is cut, and Cap and Flo are not brought back? You have two rookies (boston/aikens) and two 2nd year players contributing hugely in a year where we are playing some big time wr each week. Check the schedule.

That wont happen, but if it did id be fine with that. I trust our coaches (in regards to D). I am much more concerned about the offense tbt. 

We have an elite pass rush which negates other teams QB's and WR's to a large extent. Notice most our loses last year were a result of poor offense not D. 

In 5 of 6 loses we failed to score 14 points (4 of 6 didnt even score over 10). That speaks volumes. 

We didn't lose 6 games.

12-4 in the regular season.

One loss in the postseason.

Five losses.

We did play and lose a game in preseason right? Notice I never clarified. So we did lose 6 games, 1 in preseason, 4 in regular season, and 1 in post season. 

Alas, that was not the point. 

Archived