• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Medellin's Mock 1.0

MedellinHeel

Round 1: OT 6'6 314 Morgan Moses Virginia 

20120901-UVa-Richmond103.jpg

Love this guys combo of size and quickness. Think he has good potential. At the very least he is an immediate upgrade over Bell. 

Round 2: WR 6'2 220 Allen Robinson PSU

Allen-Robinson.jpg

This guy is magic with the ball in his hands, and is no slouch catching the ball either with 97 catches for 1,400+ yards. 

Round 3: OT 6'6 322 Cyrus Kouandijo Bama

img24454265.jpg

This guy's draft stock has taken a hit. First it was the knee concerns, now its the crappy combine numbers. With that said, I think we can get a steal here. Knee has been cleared by another doctor and I will put more value on his game tape than combine numbers. 

to be continued....

Round 4: WR 6'6 225 Brandon Coleman Rutgers 

brandon_coleman.jpg

Like Robinson this guy is also a playmaker. Great size and deceptive speed. 

Round 5: CB 6'1 205 Walt Aikens Liberty

8648931755_6001cdc203.jpg

Not your typical small school prospect. Was recruited by D1 schools and had to go to Liberty due to legal issues. Has great size and speed (4.4) and impressed scouts at the senior bowl. 

Round 6: FS 6'0 204 Tre Boston North Carolina

130816142230-tre-boston-single-image-cut

As a UNC fan I am familiar with Boston. Dude can make you say wow and then turn around and make you scratch your head. Known for laying the wood and ball hawking, I think with the right coaching he has a future in the league. 

I'm not a fan of Allen Robinson at all. Hope we stay away from him. Moses might be a reach but maybe not depending on how you see the 1st going.

I liked Cyrus before the knee stuff came out. HUGE red flag.

Like the rest of it but hope we go CB higher, and take 2.

Archived