• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile, over on the Giants Board...

methodtoll

All I know is we're about to face a talented and pissed off team in their house and then we're going to play a rival who loves to ruin our playoff plans and has before (Not to mention we're 0-2 against the division in away games and 0-2 in domes).

Today was taking care of business and while it's nice that it happened, I'm far from feeling comfortable let alone cocky.

All I know is we're about to face a talented and pissed off team in their house and then we're going to play a rival who loves to ruin our playoff plans and has before (Not to mention we're 0-2 against the division in away games and 0-2 in domes).

Today was taking care of business and while it's nice that it happened, I'm far from feeling comfortable let alone cocky.

I neither comfortable or cocky either but its interesting to see what Giant fans are saying about us, you know? Some of it is humorous... Enjoy the laugh, for now...

There are still more scenarios that favor us then do not. IF we lose the other teams have to win.

ok, firstly... kudos to you guys for an excellently played game... was most enjoyable to watch. Secondly, I would have been surprised if we won this week, tbh, before the game even started. Once the game started, I knew we weren't going to win. we were missing too many pieces from our offense to hold up in a tough divisional game... we fought hard, but we just didn't come up with enough big plays. You don't score touchdowns, you don't win... it's that simple.

Now, as for next week, when we play you... we will have McKenzie back starting at right tackle instead of having a SECOND string right GUARD matching up against the best defensive player in the league (by numbers Ware has the most sacks and quarterback hits so don't say a word about Peppers that's not the point of this post), we will have Rich Seubert back at left guard (the cowboys rushers got half the number of sacks this teams of all the other teams we've played this season COMBINED got), we will have Aaron Ross back at full strength (he sat out several plays this game), we will have Webster back at full strength, and we will have Jacobs back busting you guys in the mouth... we'll be just fine, we just had to make it through this two week stretch without losing any more key players. it will be an awesome, awesome game next week!

Archived